Directorate General of Naval Armament, Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Navy) invites tenders for the supply of torpedo carrier. Tendersontime, a leading business Electronic Tendering Systems provider is the first agency to report this notification.
TENDER NOTICE NO. AS/3770/BH/TORPEDO CARRIER DATED 12 APR 2016
PROCUREMENT OF 01 NO. TORPEDO CARRIER
- Sealed quotations in Two Bid system (Technical and Commercial) are invited from reputed suppliers who have the established capacity to supply 01 No Torpedo Carrier meeting the specifications.
- The terms and conditions and Tender Documents along with specifications can be obtained from the Directorate General of Naval Armament, Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Navy) in person or by post on submission of the documents/certificates from authorized signatory of the Company confirming following:-
(a) It must be noted that CONSORTIUM approach is not acceptable
(b) Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- (non-refundable) in favour of Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Navy), Mumbai towards the cost of Tender Documents
(c) Willingness to accept payment through e-mechanism i.e. e-payment
- The Tender documents can be obtained by hand/post on request on submission of documents as mentioned in Para 2 above. However, the responsibility of receiving/submission of the Tender Enquiry would be of the Bidder. The Tender document can also be downloaded from the site of Nausena but the firm has to enclose the demand draft of Rs 100/- along with the technical bid at the time of submission towards tender cost.
- Tender documents can be obtained from 1400 hrs to 1700 hrs on all working days from 18 Apr 2016 to 09 Jun 2016.
- Earnest Money Deposit (EMD): All the completed tender documents (Technical as well as Commercial bids) be submitted along with earnest money of Rs. 1,33,000!- by way of demand draft in favor of Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Navy). Mumbai. EMD may be paid in the form of Account Payee Demand Draft, Fixed Deposit receipt, Bankers Cheque or Bank Guarantee from any of the commercial bank in acceptance form, safeguarding purchaser’s interest in all respect. Valid up to 45 days beyond the final bid validity. The earnest money will be refunded to all bidders except technical cleared vendors on completion of technical evaluation. On opening of commercial quotes, earnest money will be returned to all except the L1 firm (which will be arrived at by a Board of Officers by way of screening the submitted Technical & Commercial bids. The earnest money would be returned to L1 after the receipt of Bank Guarantee prescribed in the Tender Documents. No interest will be paid on the amount of Earnest Money held by Indian Navy in the context of the supply. Bidders who are registered with the Central Purchase Organization, National Small Industries Corporation or with any organization of Min of Defence are exempted from the requirement of EMD.
Tendersontime, the world’s largest aggregator of Online Contract Tender Alert Service , would like to inform all interested firms, joint ventures and companies who participate in such projects, to use this opportunity and expand their business.
- Repair and maintenance services of security and defence materials
- Research and Development services on security and defence materials
- Security, fire-fighting, police and defence equipment
Global Tenders Services Pvt. Ltd
Address * 25- D, CGHS, Ujjawal Apartment, Bijli, Vikash Puri, New Delhi-110059
Phone * +91-921 808 8010
Email * email@example.com
WebSite * http://www.tendersontime.com/