Consumer and Market Insights: Fish & Seafood in Saudi Arabia
Marketreportsonsaudiarabia.com presents a new report on “Consumer and Market Insights: Fish & Seafood in Saudi Arabia” Consumer and Market Insights report on the Fish & Seafood market in Saudi Arabia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
The Fish & Seafood market in Saudi Arabia is led by the Fresh Fish & Seafood (Counter) category in both value and volume terms, as on 2015. Private label products in the Chilled Raw Packaged Fish & Seafood – Processed category registered fastest growth during 2012-2015.
- Of the six categories analyzed, Chilled Raw Packaged Fish & Seafood – Processed will be the fastest growing value category, registering a CAGR of 5.7% during 2015-2020
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel accounting for more than half of the overall Fish & Seafood distribution in Saudi Arabia
- Film closure is forecast to register the fastest growth among packaging closures during 2015-2020
- Bassamh Marketing Co Ltd and Siblou are the leading market players in the country
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Fish & Seafood market in Saudi Arabia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ambient Fish & Seafood, Chilled Raw Packaged Fish & Seafood – Processed, Chilled Raw Packaged Fish & Seafood – Whole Cuts, Dried Fish & Seafood, Fresh Fish & Seafood (Counter) and Frozen Fish & Seafood with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Food & Drinks Specialists Convenience Stores, and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal, and others; container data for: Can-Food, Bag/Sachet, Tray, and others
Reasons to Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Table of Contents
- Report Scope
- Country Context
- Macroeconomic Indicators –Population and Age Structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
- Market Overview
- Value and Volume Analysis for Saudi Arabian Fish & Seafood Market
- Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Brand and Private Label Share
For More Related Reports: Saudi Arabia food and beverage market reports