Honoring Mother’s Day With The Gift That Keeps On Giving – A Way To Relax And Be Creative
San Francisco, CA – Celebrating millions of women worldwide, Inkspirations for Women (HCI Books – $10.95) encourages women to leave the demands of the day behind for a much-needed boost of happiness, creativity, and relaxation. As the largest audience for adult coloring books, women are uplifted in Inkspirations for Women. This adult coloring book helps women unwind and rediscover their inner artist with an eclectic mix of gorgeous designs to color and customize.
Believe it or not, scientists have studied coloring, and they’ve found that it quiets your mind, calms your thoughts, reduces stress, and allows you to simply be. Research shows that coloring can induce a kind of ‘flow,’ or active meditation, during which you lose your sense of time and your brain waves fall into a calming rhythm. As a result, worries fade away and creative blocks can become wellsprings of ideas.
Inkspirations for Women offers:
– Inspiring quotes and motivating mantras from the New York Times bestselling author and happiness expert Marci Shimoff on love, hope, gratitude, dreaming big, and more.
– More than 30 intricate designs from illustrator Judy Clement Wall, everything from flowers and fauna to meditative mandalas and more.
– How-to section by artist that guides readers in how to customize the art or to take their interest further by doodling or patterning within the pages.
– Thick stock paper, allowing readers to use colored pencils, markers or watercolors, and perforated pages encourage framing or sharing finished pieces.
– Perforated pages for easy tearing and sharing.
The readers of Inkspirations for Women are invited to take a break from the busyness of life with this book’s captivating collection of exquisite original art. After spending a moment with this adult coloring book, women will come to see the world is their canvas to make some beautiful marks!
About the Authors:
Marci Shimoff is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, a world-renowned transformational teacher, and an expert on happiness, success and unconditional love. She’s authored the international bestsellers, Love for No Reason and Happy for No Reason, co-authored six titles in the Chicken Soup for the Woman’s Soul series, and is a featured teacher in The Secret. She currently co-leads a global online program called Your Year of Miracles to help people live more miraculous lives. Please visit: www.HappyforNoReason.com
Judy Clement Wall is a freelance artist/illustrator, writer, and intrepid doodler. In addition to her commissioned artwork and illustrations, Judy creates unique cards and original artwork that celebrates life and inspires creativity. To see more of her art and read her published work, visit her web site at: www.judyclementwall.com
Ask us about our private labeling program for an Inkspirations coloring book designed personally for your organization. Thank you for blogging about Inkspirations and liking, sharing, and pinning us on your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
Learn more at www.inkspirations.com
Available wherever books are sold or to order directly from the publisher:
www.hcibooks.com or (800) 441-5569
Inkspirations for Women
Color Your World Happy—30 Inspiring Designs to Nourish Your Heart and Renew Your Spirit
By Marci Shimoff
Judy Clement Wall (illustrator)
$10.95 – March 2016
Kim Weiss, Director of Communications
HCI Books, The Life Issues Publisher
Address: 3201 SW 15 Street, Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
Phone: (800) 851-9100 ext. 212
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)