Metalogix Ensures Optimum SharePoint 2016 Hybrid On-Premises and Cloud Environment Management, Performance, Security and Compliance
Launches SharePoint 2016 Success Portal – Providing Microsoft Professionals with End-to-End Learning, Planning and Deployment Solutions
Washington, DC, May 06, 2016 – Metalogix, the premier provider of unified software to migrate, manage and secure content across enterprise collaboration platforms, today announced the launch of its Microsoft SharePoint 2016 Success Portal, providing Microsoft Professionals with everything they need, regardless of where they are in the process – Learning, Planning or Deployment.
For professionals that are ready to move to SharePoint 2016, the portal provides a direct link to all the latest information and SharePoint 2016 ready Metalogix solutions necessary to ensure success across their on-premises, cloud or hybrid environment. The portal also supports those that are still in the learning and/or planning phases with expert insight and resources, including Ebooks, podcasts and webinars.
With Metalogix, Microsoft professionals can hit the ground running with software solutions that are ready today to ensure their SharePoint 2016 migration, management and security success:
· Plan, Migrate and Manage with Content Matrix: Content Matrix ensures flawless pre-migration planning, whether it’s a move across an on-premises, cloud or hybrid environment. In conjunction with Metalogix’s free Migration Expert tool, it analyzes, finds, and fixes all potential migration roadblocks. Content Matrix then enables everything to directly migrate – in one hop, with zero downtime. No need for intermediate versions or a staging farm for a move to SharePoint 2016.
· Ensure Security and Compliance with ControlPoint: Leveraging patented machine-learning technology to analyze and detect suspicious activities, ControlPoint delivers automatic notifications, and takes necessary action when suspicious activity is identified. When combined with the new Metalogix Sensitive Content Manager, it can alert, quarantine and/or remove files to enforce corporate and regulations compliance. These capabilities are especially critical, given SharePoint 2016’s upcoming Windows, iOS and Android apps that will enable mobile access to secure SharePoint environments.
· Boost Performance and Content Scalability with StoragePoint: Using remote BLOB store (RBS) technology to shrink and/or externalize content, StoragePoint is able to eliminate the performance and scalability challenges that result from the exponential growth of unstructured SharePoint content. StoragePoint allows SharePoint content to be automatically prioritized and stored on the appropriate storage tier across SAN, NAS, CAS, cloud and/or hybrid environments.
· Synchronize, Replicate and Collaborate with Replicator: Collaboration capabilities are ensured when SharePoint farms are kept in-sync, up-to-date and globally accessible – even over challenged or low-bandwidth networks – with Replicator.
· Lightning-fast SharePoint backup and restore with SharePoint Backup: Coming in June 2016, SharePoint 2016 users will be able to backup, restore and fully-protect their entire environment.
· Monitor, Diagnose and Troubleshoot with Diagnostic Manager: Purpose-built for SharePoint, Diagnostic Manager’s 24×7 monitoring uncovers all potential SharePoint availability issues, in order to proactively address them before business operations impact.
· Power Lifecycle Management and Content Control with Essentials: From onboarding, to day-to-day user and environmental analysis and optimization, Essentials dramatically reduces administrative workload, while ensuring the environment remains secure and efficient.
“As this announcement underscores, Metalogix remains deeply committed and steadfastly aligned with Microsoft and its developments, in order to ensure our customer’s can fully leverage the power of Microsoft solutions from day-one release, and every day after that,” said Abe Peled, CEO, Metalogix. “Moreover, we uniquely enable customers to efficiently manage and fully protect their sensitive and confidential content – which is especially critical given SharePoint 2016’s increased focus around improved collaboration and productivity via cloud and mobile access.”
Metalogix and Microsoft – coming to a location near you!
· The Microsoft and Metalogix SharePoint 2016 & Office 365 Roadshow: This Spring and Summer, Metalogix is joining with Microsoft to offer a SharePoint 2016 and Office 365 Roadshow event across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Each full day event will provide attendees with the opportunity to engage with local SharePoint and Office 365 MVPs to learn more about how to improve business productivity, increase security and enhance operational efficiency within business organizations. Ample time will also be allotted for networking (and participating in raffles). To learn more and register to attend, please visit: http://bit.ly/1MWNFCY.
Tweet this: .@Microsoft #SharePoint2016 Performance, Management & Security Ensured w/ @Metalogix Software http://www.metalogix.com/Resources/sharepoint-2016 #FutureSharePoint
Metalogix is the premier provider of unified management software to migrate, manage and secure content across enterprise collaboration platforms. Over 20,000 clients trust Metalogix to optimize the availability, performance, and security of their content across the collaboration lifecycle. For more information visit us at www.metalogix.com or call us at +1 202.609.9100.
Metalogix is a registered trademark of Metalogix, Inc. All other trademarks used are the property of the respective trademark owners.
Sabrina Sanchez Nicole Gorman
The Ventana Group The Ventana Group
(925) 785-3014 (508) 397-0131
The Ventana Group
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)