VMUG New York/New Jersey Attendees to Learn How to Achieve VMware Storage Best Practices with Nexsan
Groundbreaking UNITY™ Unified Storage Solution Rounds Out Nexsan’s Storage Solutions Portfolio – Meets the Most Demanding IT, Business and Budgetary Requirements of Enterprises Large and Small
CAMPBELL, Calif, June 07, 2016 – Nexsan™ today announced it will showcase its award-winning storage solutions portfolio at the upcoming New York/New Jersey VMware User Group (VMUG) UserCon, taking place on Thursday, June 23 at the Hyatt Regency Jersey City (Jersey City, NJ). VMware professionals attending the event will have the opportunity to learn first-hand how Nexsan’s groundbreaking UNITY™ next generation unified storage platform, Beast™ and E-Series™ high density storage, Assureon™ secure archive storage, Transporter™ private cloud appliance, and NST™ unified high performance storage delivers the features, functionality and price-points to meet the IT and business requirements of small, midsize and enterprise VMware environments.
VMware architects and system administrators know that storage can make or break a VMware environment. Storage is therefore viewed as the foundation on which a successful VMware implementation is built and maintained. But, all VMware environments are not alike. It is critical that IT, business and budgetary requirements are considered not just from organization-to-organization, but from application-to-application. That is why VMware professionals around the world have come to depend on Nexsan’s unified storage solutions to enable them to meet their unique end-to-end data storage requirements.
Attend VMUG New York/New Jersey to learn more about Nexsan’s unparalleled storage portfolio, which includes:
– Nexsan UNITY delivers a next gen unified storage platform that combines the performance, scalability, universal connectivity and value of DRAM and flash with enterprise file sync and share for today’s connected world.
– Nexsan Beast and E-Series are ultra-reliable, high performance block storage systems that enable organizations to boost their storage ROI by scaling capacity while controlling infrastructure and energy costs.
– Nexsan Transporter private cloud file sync and share appliance connects today’s mobile workforce to company data without compromising security, a constant challenge for IT professionals.
– Nexsan Assureon archive storage provides a cost-effective archive storage system for the seamless backup, protection and security of data that assures adherence to internal governance and external compliance regulations.
– Nexsan NST delivers a full enterprise-class feature set for small, midsize, and large businesses, and features FASTier™ hybrid caching for the accelerated performance necessary to meet the most demanding I/O requirements.
To review Nexsan’s continuously updated calendar of tradeshows/events and webinars, please visit: www.nexsan.com.
Tweet This: .@myVMUG attendees to learn how to achieve VMware #storage #BestPractices with @Nexsan www.nexsan.com #NYNJVMUG #UNITY
Nexsan™ is a global leader in unified storage solutions that are focused on seamlessly and securely enabling a connected workforce. Its broad solution portfolio empowers enterprises to securely manage, protect and utilize valuable business data – while allowing users to sync, share and access files from any device, anywhere, anytime. Headquartered in Campbell, California, Nexsan is a wholly owned company held by Imation Corp. (NYSE:IMN). For further information, please visit: www.nexsan.com.
Nexsan, the Nexsan logo, Connected Data, the Connected Data logo, Transporter, E-Series, NST, AutoMAID, Assureon and Unity are trademarks or registered trademarks of Imation Corp. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Sabrina Sanchez Nicole Gorman
The Ventana Group The Ventana Group
The Ventana Group
Chantilly, VA 20198
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)