Buffalo Grove, IL Dentist Dr. Gary Morris Provides Dental Implant Restorations
Dr. Gary Morris has announced that his Buffalo Grove, IL dental office is pleased to provide dental implant restoration solutions for their patients. Dental implants are a safe, long-term tooth replacement solution that improve both the appearance and functionality of a patient’s smile.
Each dental implant can be paired with a replacement crown for individual tooth replacement or can be used in small groups to anchor a denture or dental bridge. Dental implants are a strong, long-lasting solution for tooth loss. Additionally, they serve to prevent jaw bone loss in the same manner as a natural tooth root.
There are many benefits to choosing dental implants for your tooth-replacement solution. Some of these include:
- Improved oral health: Since there is no need to alter surrounding teeth to anchor implants, more of your natural teeth are preserved intact. This decreases your risk of damage to surrounding teeth, which improves your long-term oral health.
- Natural looking smile: Dental implants are fabricated to closely resemble your natural teeth, restoring your beautiful, natural-looking smile.
- Improved function: Dental implants function like your natural teeth, allowing you to eat comfortably and without pain.
- Improved speech: Standard removable dentures can slip within the mouth, causing slurred or mumbled speech. Dental implants remove that concern, allowing you to speak normally.
- Improved comfort: Dental implants avoid the slipping and discomfort of removable dentures.
- Protect healthy bone structure: Empty spaces caused by tooth loss can, over time, lead to deterioration of the jawbone. Since dental implants function like your teeth roots, they are able to prevent this deterioration, just as natural teeth do.
- Durability: Dental implants are stable, strong, and stain-resistant.
- Long-term solution: Dentures must be replaced about every 5-7 years. Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
If you are missing one or more teeth, dental implants may be right for you. Dr. Morris will consider your oral and overall health to determine if you are a good candidate for dental implants. Some considerations include:
- Adequate bone support to anchor the implant or implants
- Healthy gum tissue throughout the mouth, especially in the area where the implants would be placed
- Sinus and nerve location relative to implant location
- Overall health, including any chronic illnesses that could complicate treatment or recovery
In some cases, Dr. Morris may recommend advance treatment for your upper or lower jaw to enable you to have the bone support needed for implantation. As always, your treatment plan is created based on your specific needs and goals for your healthy smile.
For more information or to schedule a consultation with Dr. Morris, visit http://www.shiffmanmorrisdental.com/.
Shiffman-Morris Dental Associates, Ltd.
195 N Arlington Heights Rd
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Phone: (847) 215-1511
URL of Map