Global Wooden Decking Market
Bharatbook.com announces a report on “Wooden Decking Market by Type, Application, Type of Construction, End-Use, and Region – Global Forecast to 2021”. Pressure-treated wood is projected to grow at the highest rate, as it can withstand moist and icy weather conditions, is durable, and long lasting.
Wooden decking market projected to grow at a CAGR of 1.43%
The Wooden Decking Market size is projected to grow at a CAGR of 1.43% during the forecast period of 2016 – 2021 and reach USD 7.81 billion by 2021. This market is driven by factors such as rapid urbanization, rising construction activities in emerging economies, and large-scale investments in the industrial and infrastructure sectors.
Pressure-treated wood type in wooden decking held the largest market share
Pressure-treated wood is projected to grow at the highest rate, as it can withstand moist and icy weather conditions, is durable, and long lasting. Also, being treated with waterborne preservatives, pressure-treated wood products are resistant from rots, insects, and internal decaying. Thus, it is widely used in residential, industrial, and commercial structures making this segment grow at the highest CAGR.
Asia-Pacific region is expected to witness a steady growth during the forecast period
The Asia-Pacific market is projected to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period. The increasing population and rising income are accelerating the per capita spending on construction. The markets of China and India are projected to be lucrative due to their rising middle-class population and rising consumer spending on construction sectors.
Breakdown of Primaries
Primary interviews were conducted with a number of industry experts in order to collect data related to different aspects of the wooden decking market. Estimates reached after analyzing secondary sources were validated through these interviews. Primary sources included professionals such as constructors, wooden decking manufacturers, distributors, consultants, and academic professionals. The distribution of primary interviews is as follows:
By Company Type: Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 30%, and Tier 3 – 35%
By Designation: C-level – 65% and Manager Level – 35%
By Region: North America – 30%, Europe – 30%, Asia-Pacific – 20%, and RoW – 20%
The various key players profiled in the report are as follows:
1. UPM-Kymmene Corporation (Finland),
2. Weyerhaeuser Company (U.S.),
3. West Fraser Timber Co. Ltd. (Canada),
4. Universal Forest Products, Inc. (U.S.),
5. Metsä Group (Finland),
6. Setra Group (Sweden),
7. James Latham plc (U.K.),
8. Cox Industries Inc. (U.S.),
9. Humboldt Redwood Company and Mendocino Redwood Company (U.S.),
10. Vetedy Group (U.S.)
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the wooden decking market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across the different verticals and regions.
2. This report helps stakeholders to understand the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain more insights into their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes new product developments, acquisitions, agreements, partnerships, and expansions.
For more information kindly visit: https://www.bharatbook.com/manufacturing-construction-market-research-reports-776400/wooden-decking-type-application-construction-end-use-region-global-forecast.html
Related Reports: Manufacturing & Construction Market Research
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.bharatbook.com