Africa Coiled Tubing Market 2016: Global Industry Insights, Statistics, Demand and forecasts to 2021
Latest industry research report on A Coil Tubing (CT) normally consists of a set of equipment which performs standard continuous-length tubing operations in the oil & gas fields, mainly for upstream activities. Coiled tubes are made up of very low-alloy carbon-steel and is needed in oil & gas industry during the phase of completion and oil recovery. With a large number of oil fields maturing, global production of oil volumes has decreased, companies in the exploration process need high-performing products. With growing investments in the energy sector, CT has a large application project related to shale gas development.
The adoption of technologically advanced tools and techniques by many oil & gas companies in order to access residual reserves on conventional acreages is a key factor driving the growth of the market. However, the rising prices of crude oil lead different oil & gas exploration companies to cut costs by reducing production is a key restraining factor hampering the growth of the market.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/africa-coiled-tubing-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014.html#request-sample
Moreover, environmental concerns related to coastal wetlands and water bodies, underwater plumes, coral ecosystems, along with problems such as ocean acidification and marine life destruction also adversely hinders the market growth. Ongoing and upcoming projects in offshore drilling and shale exploration & production activities offer abundant growth opportunities for the African coiled tubing service market.
The report segments the African coiled tubing market on the basis of service, application and geography. Based on service, the market is segmented into well intervention, drilling and others. On the basis of application, the market is segmented into onshore and offshore. On the basis of country, the market is segmented into Algeria and Egypt.Prominent players operating in this market are Schlumberger Ltd., Baker Hughes Inc., Calfrac Well Services Ltd., Halliburton Co., Trican Well Services Ltd., Aker Solutions ASA and Weatherford International Plc.
Buy This Premium Report: http://www.intenseresearch.com/checkout/82450/1
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future trends and emerging avenues for the growth of the African coiled tubing market.
- The report offers an overview of changing market dynamics in terms of fast turn-around analysis of stakeholders responses to recent industry policy changes and trends.
- The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing Market – Opportunities.
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls.
- The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
- The report offers information on the status of new projects along with offering investment feasibility analysis of the same.
- Tools such as Porters Five Forces model help in understanding the potentiality of key buyers and sellers.
AFRICA COILED MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
Africa Coiled Tubing By Service
- Well Intervention
Africa Coiled Tubing By Application
Africa Coiled Tubing By Country
Key Company profile
- Schlumberger Ltd.
- Baker Hughes Inc.
- Calfrac Well Services Ltd.
- Halliburton Co.
- Trican Well Services Ltd.
- Aker Solutions ASA
- Weatherford International Plc.
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651