Asia Pacific Physiotherapy Equipment Market 2016: Industry Demand, Segment, Statistics and Research to 2021
Physiotherapy is the branch of health care which primarily deals with the remediation of disabilities and impairments through manual therapy, movement and exercise, advice and education. It promotes the mobility of disabled organs and improves the quality of life by using the therapy of mechanical force and movement. The Asia Pacific Physiotherapy Equipment market is growing at a promising CAGR due to increased awareness of these therapies to improve the quality of life, particularly, during post-operative conditions. The treatment of physiotherapy includes various equipment such as magnetotherapy equipment, electrotherapy equipment, ultrasound machines, laser therapy equipment and shockwave therapy.
The growing number of geriatric population that suffer from functional disabilities, is the primary reason for the growth of the physiotherapy equipment market. Additional market drivers include rising healthcare awareness and high incidences of cardiovascular, respiratory and neurological conditions. However, high maintenance cost of the equipment along with the shortage of a skilled workforce hampers the market growth. The growth opportunities for the physiotherapy equipment market lie in emerging economies due to rising healthcare awareness and advancements in equipment technology such as robotic assisted systems, implanted devices, interactive video systems and exoskeletons.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/asia-pacific-physiotherapy-equipment-market-opportunities-and-forecasts.html#request-sample
The Asia Pacific physiotherapy equipment market is segmented on the basis of equipment types, applications, end users and geography. Based on equipment types, the market is segmented into Ultrasound, Cryotherapy, Electric Stimulation, Heat Therapy, Hydrotherapy, CPM (Continuous Passive Motion), Therapeutic Exercises, Accessories and Others Assistive systems. Based on application, the Asia Pacific physiotherapy equipment market is categorized into Cardiovascular and respiratory therapy, musculoskeletal, Pediatric, Neurology, Sports therapy, and others.
The end user segment for the Asia Pacific physiotherapy equipment market is comprised of hospitals and rehabilitation centers, clinics, and other healthcare institutions. The Asia Pacific physiotherapy equipment market is segmented into China, Japan, India, Australia and others. Emerging economies such as India, China, Singapore and Malaysia are the potential geographies for market expansion due to improving healthcare standards. These economies have a large presence of domestic manufacturers which contribute to an increase in the market competition for multinational giants by adopting the strategy of price penetration.
Buy This Premium Report:http://www.intenseresearch.com/checkout/82480/1
KEY TAKE AWAYS
- Extensive coverage of the Asia Pacific physiotherapy equipment market including drivers, restraints and opportunities would help professionals to better understand market behavior
- The projections in the report are made by analyzing the current market trends and the market potential for the period of 2013-2020 in terms of value
- A comprehensive analysis of equipment types, applications, end-users and geography segments enables the identification of growth opportunities within the Asia Pacific physiotherapy equipment market
- Market attractiveness analysis for the Asia Pacific physiotherapy equipment market provides strategic assistance to decision makers
- An analysis of strategies used by key leaders within the Asia Pacific physiotherapy equipment market should be informative for professionals in the corporate sector
- Porters five forces framework examines the competitive structure of Asia Pacific physiotherapy equipment market and would be helpful for strategic industry analysis
- Ease of doing business analysis should help in making strategic business decisions
ASIA PACIFIC PHYSIOTHERAPY EQUIPMENT MARKET KEY SEGMENTS
The Asia Pacific physiotherapy equipment market is segmented into equipment, applications, end users and geography segments.
- Electric Stimulation
- Heat Therapy
- CPM (Continuous Passive Motion)
- Therapeutic Exercises
- Accessories and Others Assistive systems
- Cardiovascular and respiratory therapy
- Sports therapy
BY END USERS
- Hospitals and rehabilitation centers
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651