Global Life Science and Chemical Instrumentation Market 2016: Industry Review, Insights, Demand and Analysis to 2021
Latest industry research report on Life science and chemical instrumentation is used in research & development activities in industrial laboratories, biotechnology industry, pharmaceutical industries, and academic institutes. It is also used in testing the quality of food products, laboratory information management system, and monitor & control process in manufacturing plants. The chemical properties and composition is studies with the help of life science and chemical instrumentation. Thus, these instruments play significant role in scientific analysis of living organism in biotechnology and molecular biology.
Favorable government policies for pharmaceutical R&D in emerging nations and growing food safety concerns fuels the growth of the world life science and chemical instrumentation market. In addition, technological advancements in analytical devices supplements growth. However, high cost of instruments and presence of alternative technologies are factors restraining the growth of the market. On the other hand, growing proteomics market, increasing environmental safety concerns, and demand from applied markets are creating opportunities in the market.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-life-science-and-chemical-instrumentation-market-opportunities.html#request-sample
The world life science and chemical instrumentation market is segmented based on technology, end users, and geography. The technology segment is further classified into chromatography, DNA sequencers & amplifiers, electrophoresis, lab automation, spectroscopy, microarray, flow cytometry, immunoassay, and other instruments. Other instruments include incubators, fume hoods, lab balances, and centrifuges. End users covered in the report are pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, & biotechnology companies, clinical research organizations, academic institutions, hospitals, clinics, & diagnostic laboratories, forensic science laboratories, food & agriculture industry, and environmental testing industry. The market is divided geographically into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
The prominent companies operating in the market are Agilent Technologies Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Becton, Dickinson, & Company, Bruker Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Illumina Inc., PerkinElmer Inc., Danaher Corporation, Shimadzu Corporation, and Waters Corporation. Some of the key strategies adopted by these prominent manufacturers to strengthen their position in the market are partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, expansions, joint ventures, collaborations, and others.
Buy This Premium Report:http://www.intenseresearch.com/checkout/82470/1
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report offers an extensive analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the world life science and chemical instrumentation market.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015-2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing Market – Opportunities.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the world life science and chemical instrumentation market.
- An in-depth analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
- A comprehensive analysis of current research and clinical developments within the world life science and chemical instrumentation market is provided with key market dynamic factors that helps in understanding the behaviour of the market.
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers and distributors of plasma fractionation) helps in understanding the competitive scenario across geographies.
- Geographically, the world life science and chemical instrumentation market is segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- DNA Sequencers & Amplifiers
- Lab Automation
- Flow Cytometry
- Other Instruments
- Fume Hoods
- Lab Balances
By End User
- Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, & Biotechnology Companies
- Clinical Research Organizations
- Academic Institutions
- Hospitals, Clinics, & Diagnostic Laboratories
- Forensic Science Laboratories
- Food & Agriculture Industry
- Environmental Testing Industry
- North America
- Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA)
Key Market Players:
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson, & Company
- Bruker Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Illumina Inc.
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Waters Corporation
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651