Global Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals Market 2016: Industry Demand, Segment, Statistics and Research to 2021
Radiopharmaceuticals, also known as molecular nuclear medicine, are pharmaceutical formulations comprising radioactive isotopes used in diagnosis and therapeutics. They are used in tracer quantities to mark, trace, and locate targeted parts of the body. Radiopharmaceuticals are most commonly used for diagnosis of various diseases and syndromes with the help of positron emission tomography (PET) and single proton emission computerized tomography (SPECT). Both these medical imaging devices use a radiation detection camera that captures the radiation emitted from radiopharmaceuticals within the body. Therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals are designed to deliver a healing dose of ionizing radiation to the specific disease site, including cancerous tumors, with high specificity in the body. These products have addressed the rising need for better diagnostics and targeted therapeutic tools. It has outpaced conventional chemotherapy by more convenient therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals for oncology and cancer treatment. Moreover, it helps physicians in diagnosis, and works as a convenient and safer alternative for the patients when compared to X-rays and other external radiation imaging devices.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-nuclear-medicineradiopharmaceuticals-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014.html#request-sample
The radiopharmaceuticals market is currently in its growth stage, driven by increasing number of cancer cases and rising awareness about nuclear medicine. Convenience of the treatment with minimally invasive techniques attracts more patients towards radiopharmaceuticals mode of treatment when compared to chemotherapy. However, factors restraining the growth of the market are supply shortages, logistical difficulty, and limited number of trained medical personnel.
The report segments the radiopharmaceuticals market on the basis of type, modality, application, end user, and geography. On the basis of type, the market is segmented into diagnostic, therapeutic, and research. Based on modality, it is segregated into SPECT, PET, alpha emitters, beta emitters, and brachytherapy. According to the application, it is classified into oncology, cardiology, neurology, thyroid, and others. Geographically, it is categorized into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players, such as Mallinckrodt plc., General Electric Co. (healthcare division), Medtronic, Inc., Bayer AG, Cardinal Health, Inc., Lantheus Medical Imaging, Inc., and IBA Group, are also provided in this report.
Buy This Premium Report:http://www.intenseresearch.com/checkout/82462/1
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics from 2014 to 2022 in the global radiopharmaceuticals market, which contribute in identifying the principal Market – Opportunities for growth.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the is provided. For instance, convenient and less painful treatment along with rising awareness of applications of radiopharmaceuticals is anticipated to drive the market; however, supply shortages, logistical challenges, and stringent regulations are likely to be major restraints.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current trends and future market potential from 2014 to 2022 in terms of value.
- Exhaustive analysis of the global radiopharmaceuticals market by type helps in understanding the types of radiopharmaceuticals that are currently being used along with the variants that are likely to gain prominence in the future.
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers of radiopharmaceuticals) helps in understanding the competitive scenario across the geographies.
- Key market players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps in understanding the competitive outlook of the market.
NUCLEAR MEDICINE/RADIOPHARMACEUTICALS MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
- Alpha Emitters
- Beta Emitters
- North America
- South Africa
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651