Global Fatty Acid Ethoxylate Market 2016: Industry Review, Research, Statistics, and Growth to 2022
Chemical reaction where in ethylene oxide adds to both phenols and alcohols is termed as ethoxylate. They generally convert into species known as ethoxysulfates. Furthermore, both ethoxysulfates as well as alcohol ethoxylates are considered as surfactants. These surfactants are used in cosmetics as well as different commercial products. AE (also known as alcohol ethoxylates) as well as AES (or alcohol ethoxysulfates) are found in commercial products such as cosmetics, detergents, domestic cleaners and more.
The growing application of fatty acid ethoxylate in an array of household and cleaning products has contributed to the growth of the market. Personal care and household products such as dishwashing, metal cleaning products and laundry detergents use fatty acid ethoxylates. On the other hand, increasing consumption volume of such products in Asian countries including India and China would create greater opportunities.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-fatty-acid-ethoxylate-market-opportunities-and-forecasts.html#request-sample
The fatty acid ethoxylate market is segmented based on type, application and geography. The types covered in the market research report includes fatty amine ethoxylate, alcohol ethoxylate, fatty acid ethoxylate, glyceride ethoxylate and methyl ester ethoxylate. In addition, the applications covered during the study are oilfield chemicals, personal care and domestic products and agrochemicals. Regions such as North America, Europe, Asia -Pacific and LAMEA would experience tremendous growth.
Key market players active in the market are BASF, Stepan Company, INEOS, India Glycols, Huntsman, Clariant, Air Products & Chemicals Inc., The Dow Chemical Company, Sasol Ltd. and Shell Chemicals.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
• The market research report provides an integrated information on the major drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the industry growth during the forecast period.
• The study further drills down to produce data volume by components, end customers and demography.
• SWOT analysis of major brands, highlights weaknesses, strengths, opportunities and threats. The data proves effective for business owners planning on designing their marketing and branding strategies.
• Region wise business performance discussed in the market research report would be valuable for enterprises planning to explore new areas.
• The report not only examines the market dynamics but also takes a closer look at the growth rate and industrial chain structure.
• Study further weigh up on the prominent market players and what they are doing different to position their product in the already crowded marketplace.
• Assessment of upstream and downstream market also forms an important part of the report.
Free Inquiry For Buying This Premium Report: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-fatty-acid-ethoxylate-market-opportunities-and-forecasts.html#inquiry-for-buying
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
• Fatty Amine Ethoxylate
• Alcohol Ethoxylate
• Fatty Acid Ethoxylate
• Glyceride Ethoxylate
• Methyl Ester Ethoxylate
• Oilfield Chemicals
• Personal Care and Domestic products
• North America
• Asia -Pacific
• Stepan Company
• India Glycols
• Air Products & Chemicals Inc.
• The Dow Chemical Company
• Sasol Ltd.
• Shell Chemicals
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651