Asia Pacific Concrete Admixtures Market 2016: Global Industry Review, Research, Statistics, and Growth to 2022
Ingredients other than water, aggregate and Portland cement added to the concrete are termed as concrete admixtures. They are added to the mixture either before or during the mixing process. Admixtures boost workability. Furthermore, there are few admixtures that can even lower the initial strength and tends to increase the strength of the hardened concrete.
Increasing customer awareness and durable civil structure are the major factors responsible for driving the concrete admixtures in the Asia -Pacific region. The fact that admixtures make concrete structures cost effective for both contractors and stakeholders have also added to the popularity of the ingredient. Besides this, established infrastructure in many developed nations coupled with recent fluctuation in economic cycles has hampered the growth of the market. On the other hand, demand for paramount surface finishing as well as resistance to combat adverse weather conditions is likely to create greater opportunities.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/asia-pacific-concrete-admixtures-market-opportunities-and-forecasts.html#request-sample
The Asia Pacific concrete admixtures market segmented based on type and geography. The types covered in the market research report are superplasticizers, normal plasticizers, accelerating agents, waterproofing, retarding agents and air entraining agents. Regions experiencing tremendous growth includes China, India, Japan and Rest of Asia.
A closer look at the competitive landscape reveals that major IT brands are busy launching solutions and generating clients in the same month itself. Prominent market players are also seen acquiring new companies or local market players to maintain their competitive edge. Other business strategies favored by the companies include constant upgradation, joint ventures and collaborations. The key market players active in the concrete admixtures market includes CEMEX S.A.B. de N.V., Ashland Inc., The Dow Chemical Company, CICO Technologies Ltd., Chryso Sas, BASFSE, W.R. Grace & Co, SIKA AG, Rpm International Inc. and Pidilite Industries.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
• The market research report provides an integrated information on the major drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the industry growth during the forecast period.
• The study further drills down to produce data volume by components, end customers and demography.
• SWOT analysis of major brands, highlights weaknesses, strengths, opportunities and threats. The data proves effective for business owners planning on designing their marketing and branding strategies.
• Region wise business performance discussed in the market research report would be valuable for enterprises planning to explore new areas.
• The report not only examines the market dynamics but also takes a closer look at the growth rate and industrial chain structure.
• Study further weigh up on the prominent market players and what they are doing different to position their product in the already crowded marketplace.
• Assessment of upstream and downstream market also forms an important part of the report.
Free Inquiry For Buying This Premium Report: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/asia-pacific-concrete-admixtures-market-opportunities-and-forecasts.html#inquiry-for-buying
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
• Normal Plasticizers
• Accelerating Agents
• Retarding Agents
• Air entraining agents
• Rest of Asia
• CEMEX S.A.B. de N.V.,
• Ashland Inc.
• The Dow Chemical Company
• CICO Technologies Ltd.
• Chryso Sas, BASFSE
• W.R. Grace & Co.
• SIKA AG
• Rpm International Inc.
• Pidilite Industries.
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651