Asia Pacific Data Center Cooling Market 2016: Industry Review, Analysis to 2021
Data center is a physical arrangement of networked devices including servers and other networking devices that are used by companies for collection, processing and organizing large volumes of data. Data centers cooling require precision cooling for their data processing as excessive heat generated from the processors can damage the systems, leading to loss of data or interrupted flow of information. In order to prevent such damages and keep the environment at a regulated temperature, cooling systems are deployed in data centers. Data center cooling systems are used to maintain precision temperature and control humidity of the data center. They ensure that the temperature and the humidity levels are maintained within the prescribed parameters.
The huge surge in structured and unstructured data and the increasing industrial demand for cloud storage have driven the demand for data centers in the Asia-Pacific region, thereby fuelling the growth for data center cooling systems.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/asia-pacific-data-center-cooling-market-opportunities-and.html#request-sample
However, huge installation cost of infrastructure and electricity consumption are few factors that proves to be restraints for the data center cooling market in Asia-Pacific. Introduction of greener and energy-efficient cooling solutions by service providers is expected to reduce the cost of installation and overcome the limitations of the market. In addition, replacement of old data centers has created opportunities for the growth of the Asia-Pacific data center cooling market.
The Asia-Pacific data center cooling market is segmented on the basis of components, services, verticals, solutions, end users and country. Service market includes managed and OEM services. End-user segment is divided into large, medium and small-sized enterprises. The solution segment is segregated into precision air conditioning (PAC) and precision air handling unit (PAHU). To study the industry wide application, the market is bifurcated based on telecom & IT, healthcare, retail, energy and government. The key players of this market include Schneider Electric, International business Machine (IBM), Emerson Electric, Hitachi, Hewlett Packard (HP), Rittal GmbH & Co. KG, 3M and Google.
Buy This Premium Report: http://www.intenseresearch.com/checkout/82500/1
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the Asia-Pacific data center cooling market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- Current and future trends have been outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and to single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints and opportunities with impact analysis.
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 20142020 are provided to showcase the financial caliber of the market.
- Porters five forces model and SWOT analysis of the industry illustrate the potency of the buyers and suppliers participating in the market.
- Value chain analysis in the report provides a clear understanding of the roles of stakeholders involved in the value chain.
DATA CENTER COOLING MARKET KEY SEGMENTS
The Asia-Pacific data center cooling market is segmented on the basis of components, solutions, end-user, service, verticals and country.
- Air conditioner
- Precision air conditioner (PAC)
- Precision air handling unit (PAHU)
BY END – USER
- Large-scale enterprise
- Medium-scale enterprises
- Small-scale enterprises
- Managed services
- OEM services
- Telecom and IT
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia(ROA)
- Schneider Electric
- Rittal GmbH & Co. KG
- Emerson Electric
- Hewlett Packard (HP)
- International Business Machine (IBM)
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Intel Corporation
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651