Global Anti-Snoring Devices and Snoring Surgery Market 2016: Industry Demand, Segment, Statistics and Research to 2022
The anti-snoring devices and snoring surgery market has gained traction in the recent years due to growing consciousness about the ill effects of snoring and sleep apnea, and these treatments have become the central point of attention for clinical reasons.
Rising awareness across developed nations related to the ill effects of snoring and huge benefits of treatments coupled with rising count of geriatric and obese population are the factors that are expected to boost the market growth. Growing cigarette consumption and alcohol intake along with technological developments in designing in anti-snoring devices are also likely to foster the market growth. Lack of efficacy and scientific validation of the anti-snoring devices along with high cost of oral appliances for customized usage are the factors that may restrain the growth of this market. The demand of antisnoring treatments across developing countries is expected to create growth opportunities in this market.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-anti-snoring-devices-and-snoring-surgery-market.html#request-sample
The report segments the anti-snoring treatments market on the basis of types, surgical procedures and region. On the basis of type, the market is segmented into oral appliances/mouthpieces, nasal devices, position control devices, chin straps, and tongue-stabilizing devices (TSDs) and EPAP therapy devices. The Oral Appliances/Mouthpieces is segmented into mandibular advancement devices (MADS) and tongue-retaining devices (TRDS) whereas Nasal Devices is segmented into External Nasal Dilators (or Nasal Strips) and others. On the basis of surgical procedures market, the market is segmented into Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty (UPPP), Laser-Assisted Uvulopalatoplasty (LAUP), radiofrequency ablation (somnoplasty), pillar procedure, injection snoreplasty/sclerotherapy, palatal stiffening procedures and other anti-snoring surgical procedures. On the basis of geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa (LAMEA).
Key players operating in this market are Sleeping Well, LLC, Apnea Sciences Corporation, The Pure Sleep Company, Somnomed Limited, Airway Management Inc., Theravent, Inc., Tomed Dr. Toussaint Gmbh, Glaxosmithkline, PLC., and Meditas Ltd.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
• The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends, key market challenges and emerging avenues for the growth of this market across the globe.
• The report offers latest technological innovations and the recent R&D developments.
• The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
• This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing Market – Opportunities.
• The report offers detailed segmentation and analyzes the key segments in terms of market size by value and volume and country-level analysis to provide an in-depth understanding of the market.
• Porters Five Forces analysis is offered in the report along with highlighting bargaining power of buyers and suppliers.
• The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
• The report offers information on the status of new projects along with offering investment feasibility analysis of the same.
Free Inquiry For Buying This Premium Report: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-anti-snoring-devices-and-snoring-surgery-market.html#inquiry-for-buying
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
By Product Type
• Oral Appliances/Mouthpieces
• Mandibular Advancement Devices (MADS)
• Tongue-Retaining Devices (TRDS)
• Nasal Devices
• External Nasal Dilators (Nasal Strips)
• Other Nasal Devices (Nasal Stents, Nasal Clips, and Septal Stimulators)
• Position Control Devices
• Chin Straps
• Tongue-Stabilizing Devices (TSDs)
• EPAP Therapy Devices
• Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty (UPPP)
• Laser-Assisted Uvulopalatoplasty (LAUP)
• Radiofrequency Ablation (Somnoplasty)
• Pillar Procedure
• Injection Snoreplasty/Sclerotherapy
• Palatal Stiffening Procedures
• Other Anti-Snoring Surgical Procedures
• North America
Key Company Profiles
• Biotronik Se & Co. Kg
• Sleeping Well, LLC
• Recent Developments
• The Pure Sleep Company
• Somnomed Limited
• Airway Management Inc.
• Theravent, Inc.
• Tomed Dr. Toussaint Gmbh
• Glaxosmithkline, PLC, Meditas Ltd.
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651