Global Aramid Fiber Market 2016: Industry Review, Research, Statistics, and Growth to 2022
Class of strong and heat resistant synthetic fibers are termed as termed as aramid fiber. These fibers are used majorly in military as well as for aerospace applications. Furthermore, aramid fiber is also used for making ballistic -rated armor and composites. Besides this, they demand in bicycle tires market and as asbestos substitute has gained great popularity. Moreover, the fiber is resistant to the both abrasion damage and impact. When combined with epoxy it can be made waterproof.
Growing concerns over security and protection have contributed to the growth of the market globally. Rise in war like conditions across the world are likely to add value to the Aramid fiber market. On the other hand, the market is projected to witness a higher adoption rate owning to the rising demand from automotive, marine, firefighting and others.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-aramid-fiber-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014.html#request-sample
The aramid fiber market has been segmented based on product, end user and geography. The products discussed in the market research report consists of para-aramid fiber and meta-aramid fiber. Major end users discussed during the study are aerospace & defense, automotive, electrical, telecommunication and others. Regions including North America, Europe, Asia -Pacific and LAMEA is likely to witness tremendous growth.
A closer look at the competitive landscape reveals that major IT brands are busy launching solutions and generating clients in the same month itself. Prominent market players are also seen acquiring new companies or local market players to maintain their competitive edge. Other business strategies favored by the companies include constant upgradation, joint ventures and collaborations.
Key market players active in aramid fiber market HYOSUNG Corporation., Kolon Industries Inc., E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Yantai Tayho Advanced Materials Co., Ltd and Teijin Aramid.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
• The market research report provides an integrated information on the major drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the industry growth during the forecast period.
• The study further drills down to produce data volume by components, end customers and demography.
• SWOT analysis of major brands, highlights weaknesses, strengths, opportunities and threats. The data proves effective for business owners planning on designing their marketing and branding strategies.
• Region wise business performance discussed in the market research report would be valuable for enterprises planning to explore new areas.
• The report not only examines the market dynamics but also takes a closer look at the growth rate and industrial chain structure.
• Study further weigh up on the prominent market players and what they are doing different to position their product in the already crowded marketplace.
• Assessment of upstream and downstream market also forms an important part of the report.
Free Inquiry For Buying This Premium Report: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-aramid-fiber-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014.html#inquiry-for-buying
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
• Para-aramid Fiber
• Meta-aramid Fiber
By End User
• Aerospace & Defense
• North America
• Asia -Pacific
• HYOSUNG Corporation.
• Kolon Industries Inc.
• E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
• Yantai Tayho Advanced Materials Co., Ltd
• Teijin Aramid.
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651