Global Medical Aesthetics Market 2016: Industry Review, Research, Statistics, and Growth to 2022
The Medical aesthetics is defined as a field of medical science that uses artificial body parts for those who have lost an organ and require corrective surgery. Rapid increase in the disposable income across several countries have contributed to the growth of the market. There is a strong demand from customers, when it comes to need for altering their physical appearance. This has led to the emergence of customer -driven aesthetic enterprises.
The economic development mainly in the Asia -Pacific region has contributed to the growth of the medical aesthetics market. Economic development has resulted in rapid urbanization that favors the market and helps its future remain robust. However, strict safety policies for medical aesthetic paired with social stigma are some of the major factors hindering market growth. In addition, growing awareness about medical aesthetics and sudden shift from invasive to less invasive processes are expected to create greater opportunities.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-medical-aesthetics-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014.html#request-sample
The medical aesthetics market is segmented based on products, procedures, end -users as well as geography. The products assessed in the market research report are dermal fillers, fat reduction, liposuction, skin tightening, botox and cellulite reduction. Furthermore, the procedures covered during the study are reconstructive and cosmetic. The major end -users analyzed during the study are home as well as beauty center. Regions such as North America, Europe, Asia -Pacific and LAMEA are likely to witness rapid growth.
The key market players active in the medical aesthetics market are Allergen Inc., Alcon Inc, Biocompatibles International, Cutera, Genzyme Corporation, Alma Lasers, Human Med AG, Biosil Ltd and Focus Medical.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
• The market research report provides integrated information on the major drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the industry growth during the forecast period.
• The study further drills down to produce data volume by components, end customers and demography.
• SWOT analysis of major brands, highlights weaknesses, strengths, opportunities and threats. The data proves effective for business owners planning on designing their marketing and branding strategies.
• Region wise business performance discussed in the market research report would be valuable for enterprises planning to explore new areas.
• The report not only examines the market dynamics but also takes a closer look at the growth rate and industrial chain structure.
• Study further weighs up on the prominent market players and what they are doing different to position their product in the already crowded marketplace.
• Assessment of upstream and downstream market also forms an important part of the report.
Free Inquiry For Buying This Premium Report: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-medical-aesthetics-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014.html#inquiry-for-buying
MEDICAL AESTHETICS MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
• Dermal Fillers
• Fat Reduction
• Skin Tightening
• Cellulite Reduction
By End Users
• Beauty Center
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Allergen Inc.
• Alcon Inc
• Biocompatibles International
• Genzyme Corporation
• Alma Lasers
• Human Med AG
• Biosil Ltd
• Focus Medical
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651