Global Pharmacy Information System Market 2016: Industry Demand, Segment, Statistics and Research to 2022
Pharmacy information system plays an important role in minimizing the errors that often take place, when dispensing medication. Besides this, these systems are aid in the administration of timely dosage. Moreover, they help an individual in setting the dosage limit, according to the gender, age and other factors. In addition, pharmacy information system aid in monitoring drug allergies, medicine interaction as well as different complications associated with the prescribed drugs.
Factors including but not limiting to the rising demand for technological developments as well as sudden increase in the number of healthcare instrument manufacturers is driving the market worldwide. Furthermore, the increasing investments made by the government bodies and VCs owing to the dramatic shift in the patient centric solutions would keep the future of the pharmacy information system market robust. However, high cost associated with the implementation of these systems has hampered the growth of the market to a greater extent. Increasing popularity of e-prescription is expected to create greater opportunities worldwide.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-pharmacy-information-system-market-opportunities-and-forecasts.html#request-sample
The global pharmacy information system market is segmented based on type, component, deployment model and geography. The types assessed during the study include Inpatient Pharmacy Information Systems as well as Outpatient Pharmacy Information Systems. The components covered in the market research report are services, hardware and software. Deployment model discussed in the report are cloud based, on premise and web based. Regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and LAMEA would experience tremendous growth.
The key market players active in the global pharmacy information system are ScriptPro LLC, Cerner Corporation, Carestream Health, Athenahealth, Parata Systems, McKesson Corporation, eClinical Works, Swisslog, eClinical Works, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions and Epic Systems.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
• The market research report provides integrated information on the major drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the industry growth during the forecast period.The study further drills down to produce data volume by components, end customers and demography.
• SWOT analysis of major brands, highlights weaknesses, strengths, opportunities and threats. The data proves effective for business owners planning on designing their marketing and branding strategies.
• Region wise business performance discussed in the market research report would be valuable for enterprises planning to explore new areas.
• The report not only examines the market dynamics but also takes a closer look at the growth rate and industrial chain structure.Study further weighs up on the prominent market players and what they are doing different to position their product in the already crowded marketplace.
• Assessment of upstream and downstream market also forms an important part of the report.
Free Inquiry For Buying This Premium Report: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-pharmacy-information-system-market-opportunities-and-forecasts.html#inquiry-for-buying
PHARMACY INFORMATION SYSTEM MARKET KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
• Inpatient Pharmacy Information Systems
• Outpatient Pharmacy Information Systems
By Deployment Model
• Cloud Based
• On Premise
• Web Based
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• ScriptPro LLC
• Cerner Corporation
• Carestream Health
• Athenahealth, Parata Systems
• McKesson Corporation
• eClinical Works
• Allscripts Healthcare Solutions
• Epic Systems.
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651