Workspace as A Service Market 2016: Global Industry Review, Research, Statistics, and Growth to 2022
Workspace-as-a-Service (WaaS) is a type of desktop virtualization that enterprises use to provide their staff an access to data from any location, any time. Enterprises provide access to business applications using an employees electronic device of a choice. Furthermore, emergence of workspace-as-a-service solutions has enabled companies to help their employee log in to the service and enjoy access to virtual desktop environment. This functions like an employees office desktop. The solution has helped employees become highly productive.
There are many drivers, restraints and opportunities that are influencing the growth of Workspace-as-a-Service market. Mobility trends including BYOD has added to the development of the WaaS market. Furthermore, use of personal gadgets including personal laptop, smartphones etc. that has resulted in growing concerns over security has been curbed by WaaS. However, lack of awareness about the advantages of WaaS, has hindered it growth. Besides this, need for high bandwidth paired with information technology infrastructure requirements are further obstructing market growth. Nonetheless, business verticals such as BFSI and Retail would create greater opportunities for WaaS market.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-workspace-as-a-service-market-by-solution.html#request-sample
The Workspace-as-a-Service market is segmented by type, industry and geography. Based on types the market segments discussed in the market research report are system integration service, desktop as a service and many others. Industries served by Workspace-as-a-Service market are BFSI, retail, manufacturing, information technology and telecom etc. Regions explored in the report includes North America, Europe, Asia -Pacific and LAMEA.
The companies active in Workspace-as-a-Service market are adopting effective business strategies to stay competitive. Major brands are seen investing generously in research and development. Key market players are also seen eyeing the local brands for acquisition. Other business model such as joint venture and market entry strategies are helping prominent vendors to make their presence felt in new market and increase their product portfolio. Key market leaders are also covered in the market research report. List of companies discussed in the report includes Dell, Tech Mahindra, Unisys, Colt Technology Services Group Limited, Amazon Web Services Inc.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
• The study includes an extensive evaluation of the different market entry strategies and brand positioning tactics adopted by prominent vendors to remain competitive.
• Research methodologies such as applied, descriptive and exploratory techniques have been used intelligently to outline the key market drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing its progress in Asia -Pacific.
• Advanced data analytics and smart data discovery in the study further outlines the recent advancements in technology that promise a bright future for the market.
• The market research report further explores the policy amendments that are anticipated to determine the growth rate and market share.
• Comprehensive study of recent launches, collaborations, acquisitions and mergers etc. highlights how enterprises are determined to stay competitive.
• SWOT analysis of the market brings to the table the weaknesses, strengths, opportunities and threats and also pin points how brands manage of stay competitive.
• Detailed insight on business imperative such as import and export status, production capability, product value, industry chain structure etc. is also discussed in the report.
Free Inquiry For Buying This Premium Report: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-workspace-as-a-service-market-by-solution.html#inquiry-for-buying
WORKSPACE AS A SERVICE MARKET KEY SEGMENTS
Workspace as A Service Market By Type
• System Integration Service
• Desktop as A Service
Workspace as A Service Market By Industry
• IT and Telecom
Workspace as A Service Market By Geography
• North America
• Asia -Pacific
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651