Supply, Delivery, Installation, Networking and Maintenance of It Equipment and Accessories
Information And Communication Technology Agency Of Sri Lanka has invitation For Bids (IFB) for Supply, Delivery, Installation, Networking and Maintenance of It Equipment and Accessories For The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs. Tendersontime, a leading business leading Online Tender Notice Portals is the first agency to report this notification.
- Information and Communication Technology Agency of Sri Lanka (ICTA) implements projects by investing on improving the ICT infrastructure and system solutions at Ministries and Government organizations to provide efficient, reliable and secure services between Government organizations and the general public. Under this initiative, ICTA intends to improve ICT facilities at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to provide efficient and effective services to the public.
The Chairman, Project Procurement Committee (PPC), on behalf of Information and Communication Technology Agency of Sri Lanka (ICTA) that functions under the purview of Ministry of Telecommunication and Digital Infrastructure, now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Supply, Delivery, Installation, Networking and Maintenance of IT Equipment and Accessories for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Detailed description of the Requirements and Specifications is given in the bidding document.
- Bidding will be conducted using the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedure that shall be governed by the procurement guidelines of Government of Sri Lanka and is open to all eligible bidders that meet the eligibility and qualification requirements given in the bidding documents.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Director-Procurement & Head-Administration, ICTA, 160/24, 2nd Floor, Kirimandala Mawatha, Colombo 05 and inspect the bidding documents during office hours on working days commencing from August 16, 2016 at the office of ICTA at the above address. Telephone: 2369099, Facsimile: 2369091, Email: procurernenteictaa. Bidding Documents are also available www.icta.lk only for inspection purposes.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English Language may be purchased by interested bidders on submission of a written application and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Sri Lankan Rupees Twelve Thousand Five Hundred (12,500.00) effective from August 16, 2016 during office hours on working days from the office of the ICTA at 160/24, 2nd floor, Kirimandala Mawatha Colombo 05. The method of payment will be by cash.
- A Pre-bid meeting which potential bidders may attend will be held at 1400 hrs (2.00 p.m) on August 26, 2016 at the office of ICTA at the above address. The bidders are advised to attend this meeting.
- Bids must be delivered to Director-Procurement & Head-Administration, C/o Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer, Information and Communication Technology Agency of Sri Lanka (ICTA), 160/24, 2nd Floor, Kirimandala Mawatha, Colombo 05 at or before 1500 hrs (3.00 p.m) on September 07, 2016. Late Bids and Bids sent electronically will not be accepted and will be rejected.
- All Bids must be accompanied by Bid Securities in the form of a Bank Guarantee using the format given with the bidding documents in the amount of Sri Lankan Rupees Five Hundred Thousand (LKR 500,000.00).
- Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 days from the date of deadline for submission of the bids.
- Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission of bids, in the presence of bidders and/or their authorized representatives who choose to attend in person at the address stated above (in Para 6).
- ICTA will not be responsible for any costs or any expenses incurred by the Bidders in connection with the preparation or delivery of Bids.
Chairman, Project Procurement Committee, information and Communication Technology Agency of Sri Lanka (ICTA), 160/24, 2nd Floor, Kirimandala Mawatha, Colombo 05
Tendersontime, the world’s largest Procurement Search Engine , would like to inform all interested firms, joint ventures and companies who participate in such projects, to use this opportunity and expand their business.
Global Tenders Services Pvt. Ltd
Address * 25- D, CGHS, Ujjawal Apartment, Bijli, Vikash Puri, New Delhi-110059
Phone * +91-921 808 8010
Email * email@example.com