France Tire Market Forecast and Opportunities
Bharatbook.com announces a report on “France Tire Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2021”. The vehicle fleet of the country is dominated by passenger car segment, followed by light commercial vehicles segment.
With a population of around 66 million as of 2015, France is the largest country in the European Union. The country is the second largest manufacturer of tires in the region. Many large scale automobile manufacturers and tire companies are based in France, and thus demand for vehicles and tires in the country is being addressed through domestic production as well as imports. However, in the past, Eurozone Crisis impacted the country’s automotive production. Post the economic crisis, rising disposable income levels, increasing urbanization and growing infrastructure sector in the country is projected to drive demand for tires. Moreover, expansion of vehicle fleet size coupled with increasing FDI inflows in infrastructure sector are expected to positively influence the country’s tire demand over the next five years.
“France Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021”, tire market in France is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 6% during 2016-2021. The vehicle fleet of the country is dominated by passenger car segment, followed by light commercial vehicles segment. Consequently, passenger car tire segment dominated the country’s tire market in 2015 and the segment is anticipated to continue its dominance during the forecast period as well. In 2015, Northern France accounted for the largest share in the country’s tire market. Additionally, leading global tire companies operating in France include Michelin, Goodyear, Continental and Bridgestone, among others. “France Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021” report elaborates following aspects of tire market in France:
• France Tire Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis – By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car Tires, Medium and Heavy Commercial Tires, Light Commercial Vehicle Tires, OTR Tires & Two-Wheeler Tires)
• Policy & Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of tire market in France
• To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years
• To help industry consultants, tire companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
• To gain in-depth understanding of market dynamics, imports & exports, trends and opportunities in France
• To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews with tire companies and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Related Reports: Automotive Market Research
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.bharatbook.com