Cigarettes in Slovenia
Bharatbook.com announces a report on “Cigarettes in Slovenia”. Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise.
Slovenia has a small population, currently just below 2 million, and its cigarette market is consequently relatively small, estimated at 3.80 billion pieces in 2014. However, in per capita terms consumption is relatively high, although legal consumption levels have fallen in the past few years in the wake of excise duty led price increases. Illicit sales, while suppressed in recent years, expand in response to rising taxes and prices. Illicit sales, while suppressed in recent years, expand in response to rising taxes and prices. Contraband and counterfeit trade had accounted for 6.2% of overall consumption in 2015.
• The duty paid market is dominated by filter cigarettes with American blends popular. There is a strong trend towards light brands which account for nearly 60% of the market.
• The country is now supplied entirely from imported cigarettes, although some local brand names have been maintained.
• The government has introduced relatively tight restrictions on the promotion and use of tobacco products. These were strengthened in August 2007 with a complete ban on smoking in public places and an increase in the age at which cigarettes can be purchased to 18.
“Cigarettes in Slovenia”, is an analytical report by Bharat Book which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Slovenian market.
What else does this report offer?
• Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise
• Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers, leading brands along with company profiles
• Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habit and the growing health concerns affecting overall production
• Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2015 to 2025
Reasons To Buy
• Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market
• Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning
• As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the Slovenian market is crucial to ensuring maximum future sales
• The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers.
Related Reports: Retailing Market Research
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.bharatbook.com