Productivity Improvement- Consultancy Services
The Government of Kenya is committed to undenaking bold and strategic economic reforms needed to promote faster and sustainable nfinnmic Vomits employment creation and sustainable development this is in fine with Kenya’s Vivian 2030 that aims to transform Kenya into a globally competitive and noway industrialised middle income country by the year 2030. The Government estabisheel Nititethl Productivity and Compel/aeonsCentre (NPCC) to spearhead productivity momently in Kenya as one way of achieving economic growth by ensuring business enterprises in Kenya become more competitive through improved productivity. Tendersontime, a leading business leading Tender Notice Portals is the first agency to report this notification.
TOCC Mends to prequaldy consultants to prank productivity improvement consultancy services to businessenterprises to enable it meet the following objectives:
- a) Upscale its productivity improvement adinties
- b) Extend the Centres reach to mare enterprises across theCamay
c)Dietnity its range of services to enterprises
Scope of the assignment
Prequalfied consultants will be expected to undertake the blowing activities:.
- a) Carrying out chignosis of productivity challenges in enterprises and propose appropriate productivity impartment Interneition to address the challenges by Develsp action plans in agreement with the enterprises and NPCC
- c) Implement and agreed intervention and progressively review the results
- d) Making final report dealing improvements Sieved and proof d success to the satisfaction of the enteeprises and NPCC
The NPCC now invites suitable and interested consultants to indicate their interest in providing the services. AI interested antidotes must demonstrate their qualification and relevant experience to perform the ‘mites
The successful consultants will be expected to meet the knowing criteria:
- a) Be a registered and operating consonancy company by Nave <molded stall in any relevant field from recognized university
- C) Proven experience in offering consultancy services to companies in irrplementing productivity improvement activities
d)Relevant training in productivity related courses NProvide &tat of charges for their services On man/days) to be negotiated with the Ministry The completed COI and aaompanying don* must be submitted in a Pain sealed envelope and clearly marked “EXPRESSION
OF INTEREST (E01) FOR PROVISION Of PROOUCTNITY IMPROVEMENT CONSULTANCY SERVICES’ and be deposited in the bender box provided on the ath floor NSSF building Block A or evaded by 11e October 2016 at 10:00 hrs. (East African Time) to:
The Principal Secretary – State Department of Labour
Ministry of East African Community, Labour and Social Protection
Sodal Staidly Nouse Cloth A I ath loot
P.O. Box 40326 – 00100. Nairobi Kenya
Any queries or dedication may be directed to the Dacia NPCC Tel No. 020 /3916/79 or email.
Tender openings will take place on 12th October,2014.
Tendersontime, the world’s Procurement Search Engine , would like to inform all interested firms, joint ventures and companies who participate in such projects, to use this opportunity and expand their business.