Construction of Rural Water
Tenders are invited by Government of Lesotho from locally suitable qualified and registered companies for the CONSTRUCTION OF RURAL WATER SUPPLY FOR HA MOHLOAI VILLAGE IN NGOAJANE B01 COMMUNITY COUNCIL. Tender documents are obtainable from Procurement Office, Botha Bothe District Council’s offices old Lspp offices opposite Correctional Services, from 30th August 2016 at a non-refundable fee of M1000.00. Tendersontime, a leading business leading Tender Notice Portals is the first agency to report this notification.
To tender for the proposed contract, bidders must be registered companies in Lesotho and in DRWS category B and C. Bidder’s proposed construction teams must be familiar with DRWS standards and specifications. Additional requirements are as specified in the Tender Document
All prospective tenderers must attach to the tender the following documents:
- Valid traders licence certified at source
- Valid tax clearance certified at source
- Refundable bid security of 1% of the bid price (Bank guaranteed cheque or a letter from accredited Financial Institution endorsed with a revenue stamp)
- There will be a MANDATORY SITE INSPECTION on 14th September 2016
- Assembly point will be at Botha Bothe District Council’s offices on the 14th September 2016 at 11:00am (Pre-bid meeting) thereafter proceed to the site. There will be a mandatory registration on arrival at the site.
Sealed bids bearing no identification of the bidder should be marked, “CONSTRUCTION OF RURAL WATER SUPPLY FOR HA MOHLOAI VILLAGE IN NGOAJANE B01 COMMUNITY COUNCIL”. Bids that are not properly and correctly marked, will be disqualified and returned to the bidder unopened and should be deposited at the tender box situated at Botha Bothe District Council’s offices old LSPP Offices opposite Correctional Services.
|DEADLINE FOR CLARIFICATIONS||30/09/2016|
|ITT CLOSING DATE||1200 noon 11/10/2016|
|TENDER OPENING TIME||12:30pm 11/10/216|
Tendersontime, the world’s Procurement Search Engine , would like to inform all interested firms, joint ventures and companies who participate in such projects, to use this opportunity and expand their business.