Laboratory Equipment and Chemicals
IFB NO: SSU/SCIENCE/16/17 (2 Lots) DATE: 26th September, 2016
- The Ministry of Education and Training has received funding from Ireland Aid to Support Basic Education and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this grant to payments under the Contract for the Supply and Delivery of Science Equipment and Chemicals. Bidding will be governed by the “Public Procurement. Tendersontime, a leading business leading Tender Notice Portals is the first agency to report this notification.
- The Principal Secretary, Ministry of Education and Training now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Supply and Delivery of Science Chemicals and Equipment. For the purpose of this Bids Invitation, eligible Bidders are defined as those Bidders who are manufacturers and or suppliers of Mathematics, Geography and Science Equipment, based and registered in the Kingdom of Lesotho as well as foreign manufacturers / suppliers. The Scope of Work is as follows:
LOT 1 LABORATORY EQUIPMENT
LOT 2 LABORATORY CHEMICALS
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from the following address below: Procurement Unit
Education Facilities Unit
P.O. Box 47
Situated on site 130, Fokothi
Off Moshoeshoe Road, Maseru Lesotho
Attention: Procurement Manager
Mr Ntsibolane Hlabi
Mr Lehloka Hlalele
Mr Mohejane Tanki
- Bidders may bid for one lot, or two lots. However, bidders must be aware that all items and quantities in each lot shall be fully priced. Bid form and Bid Security should be submitted for each lot separately.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased on the submission of a non-refundable fee of LSL 400.00 (Four Hundred Maloti), or its equivalent in any convertible currency, from the Accounts office, situated at constitutional road, Old building MoET Head Quarters.
- Qualification Requirements include; Minimum requirements to qua ify for award;
- Bids must be delivered to the address stated under clause 11 below on or before November 1, 2016 at 09:30hrs. Late bids will be rejected. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of M 8, 000.00 per Lot in the form of Bank Cheque or Bank Guarantee valid for ninety (90) days beyond the validity of the bid.
- It is mandatory for bidders to submit valid Tax clearance certificates and the Traders License with their Bids. These documents shall be either original or certified copies by The Lesotho Revenue Authority and The Ministry of Trade and Industry. Non compliance to this requirement will invalidate the bids.
- Bids shall be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked “Bids for the Supply and Delivery of Science Equipment and Chemicals — SSU/SCIENCE/16/17/LOT 18, LOT 2”.
- A pre-bid meeting will be held on Thursday, 6th October, 2016 at 10:00hrs, Education Facilities Unit (Procurement Unit). All bidders are advised to attend.
- Bids will be opened at the address given below in the presence of the bidders’ or their representatives who choose to attend on Tuesday, 1st November, 2016 at 10:00hrs. The address referred to above for Bid Submission and Bid Opening is:
MOET Tender Panel,
Ministry of Education and Training,
Room 404, Central Inspectorate Building
Constitution Road, Maseru
Kingdom of Lesotho
Tendersontime, the world’s Procurement Search Engine , would like to inform all interested firms, joint ventures and companies who participate in such projects, to use this opportunity and expand their business.