Report on Retailing in France
Bharatbook.com announces a report on “Retailing in France – Market Summary & Forecasts; Comprehensive overview of the market, consumer, and competitive context, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2020”. Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors.
Total retail sales in France witnessed positive growth over the historic period, which is further expected to continue to 2020. However, rising concerns around unemployment and the country’s financial crisis had a major influence on consumer confidence, which reduced consumer spending levels. Demand for products reduced to some extent as consumers limited their spending to daily essentials. In spite of the slow growth of total retail sales, the online retail channel is poised to witness a considerable CAGR of 10.9% over the next five years, on the back of increasing penetration of internet, mobile, and broadband users.
• Retail expenditure to increase by €30 billion by 2020
• Food and grocery accounts for a major share of the country’s total retail sales
• E-commerce will be the only channel to register high growth rates over the forecast period
• Aging population and single households will be prime focus groups
“Retailing in France– Market Summary & Forecasts, 2015–2020” provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to the French retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing the French retail industry.
What else does this report offer?
• In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories), and reviews of the latest best practice in online retail site design
• Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
• Retail sales and fastest-growing product categories including Clothing, Footwear, Books, News and Stationery, Electrical and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health and Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Sports and Leisure Equipment, Jewelry, Watches and Accessories, and Luggage and Leather Goods
• Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics across various channels
Reasons To Buy
• Gain comprehensive knowledge on 26 products across 12 product sectors in the French retail market and develop a competitive advantage around consumer behavior trends from the start of your supply chain
• Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer, and technology trends influencing the retail market
• Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
• Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
• Understand the fastest-growing categories in the market with insights on performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020
• Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the French retail market – including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge – and identify opportunities to improve your market share
Related Reports: Retailing Market Research Reports
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.bharatbook.com