Malaysia Power Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape Outlook to 2030
“The Report Malaysia Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016 – Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. – MarketResearchReports.biz”
This report elaborates Malaysia’s power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for capacity, generation, and consumption up to 2030. Detailed analysis of the Malaysia power markets regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape, and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided. The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in Malaysia on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario, and future potential. Financial performance of the leading power companies is also analyzed in the report.
View Report At :http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/879236
– Snapshot of the countrys power sector across parameters – macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential of the power sector.
– Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2015, forecast for the next 15 years to 2030.
– Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
– Data on leading current and upcoming projects.
– Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports.
– Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
– Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis.
Reasons to buy
– Identify opportunities and plan strategies by having a strong understanding of the investment opportunities in the countrys power sector
– Identification of key factors driving investment opportunities in the countrys power sector
– Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
– Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
– Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industrys growth potential
– Identify key partners and business development avenues
– Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants
– Respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
Download Sample copy of this Report at : http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/879236
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 4
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 8
2 Introduction 9
2.1 GlobalData Report Guidance 10
3 Malaysia, Power Market, Snapshot 11
3.1 Malaysia, Power Market, Macroeconomic Factors 11
3.2 Malaysia, Power Market, Supply Security 12
3.3 Malaysia, Power Market, Opportunities 13
3.4 Malaysia, Power Market, Challenges 14
4 Malaysia, Power Market, Market Analysis 15
4.1 Malaysia, Power Market, Supply Structure 15
4.2 Malaysia, Power Market, Key Market Players 16
4.3 Malaysia, Power Market, Financial Deals 17
4.3.1 Deal Volume and Value Analysis, 2004-August 2016 17
4.3.2 Deals by Type, 2015 18
4.4 Malaysia, Power Market, Demand Structure 19
4.4.1 Consumption by Sector, 2015 21
5 Malaysia, Power Market, Regulatory Scenario 22
5.1 Malaysia, Power Market, Market Liberalization 22
5.2 Malaysia, Power Market, Energy Efficiency 23
5.3 Malaysia, Power Market, Renewable Energy Policy 23
5.3.1 Renewable Energy Act 2011 23
5.3.2 Green Technology Development 27
5.3.3 Small Renewable Energy Program 27
5.4 Malaysia, Power Market, Future of Nuclear Power 28
6 Malaysia, Power Market, Capacity and Generation Overview 29
6.1 Malaysia, Power Market, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Fuel Type, 2015 29
6.2 Malaysia, Power Market, Cumulative Installed Capacity and Annual Power Generation, 2000-2030 30
6.2.1 Cumulative Installed Thermal Capacity and Annual Thermal Power Generation, 2000-2030 33
6.2.2 Cumulative Installed Hydropower Capacity and Annual Hydropower Generation, 2000-2030 37
6.2.3 Cumulative Installed Non-hydro Renewable Capacity and Annual Non-hydro Renewable Power Generation, 2000-2030 41
7 Malaysia, Power Market, Transmission and Distribution Overview 45
7.1 Malaysia, Power Market, Transmission Overview 45
7.2 Malaysia, Power Market, Distribution Overview 47
7.3 Malaysia, Power Market, Grid Interconnection 48
7.3.1 Existing Transmission Lines 48
7.3.2 Proposed Grid Connection 48
7.3.3 Power Import and Export Trends, 2000-2015 48
7.4 Malaysia, Power Market, Electricity Trading 50
Read our latest Press Release at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/pressreleases
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207