Colon Cancer Market: Disorder, Treatments, Diagnosis, Pipeline Reviews and Forecast Report
Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Colon Cancer – Pipeline Review, H1 2016’, provides an overview of the Colon Cancer pipeline landscape.
The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Colon Cancer, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The report also covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases. Additionally, the report provides an overview of key players involved in therapeutic development for Colon Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects.
Global Markets Direct’s report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Drug profiles featured in the report undergoes periodic review following a stringent set of processes to ensure that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/145394
– The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Colon Cancer
– The report reviews pipeline therapeutics for Colon Cancer by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
– The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
– The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
– The report reviews key players involved Colon Cancer therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
– The report assesses Colon Cancer therapeutics based on drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
– The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
– The report reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Colon Cancer
Purchase a copy of Colon Cancer-Pipeline Review, H1 2016 visit @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/145394
Reasons to buy
– Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Colon Cancer
– Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
– Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
– Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Colon Cancer pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
– Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
ACF Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Adgero Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
Aduro BioTech, Inc.
Advanced Proteome Therapeutics Corporation
Advenchen Laboratories, LLC
AGV Discovery, SAS
AIMM Therapeutics B.V.
Anavex Life Sciences Corp.
Aptose Biosciences Inc.
Asana BioSciences, LLC
Aurigene Discovery Technologies Limited
BCN Biosciences L.L.C.
Bio-Path Holdings, Inc.
Bioncotech Therapeutics S.L.
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
Can-Fite BioPharma Ltd.
Chiome Bioscience, Inc.
Critical Outcome Technologies Inc.
Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Some Points From TOC:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
Colon Cancer Overview 9
Therapeutics Development 10
Colon Cancer – Therapeutics under Development by Companies 12
Colon Cancer – Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 22
Colon Cancer – Pipeline Products Glance 25
Colon Cancer – Products under Development by Companies 29
Colon Cancer – Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 41
Colon Cancer – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 45
Colon Cancer – Therapeutics Assessment 165
Drug Profiles 189
Colon Cancer – Dormant Projects 614
Colon Cancer – Discontinued Products 632
Colon Cancer – Product Development Milestones 633
For any enquires before buying, connect with us @ email@example.com
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/orbis-research
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/orbisresearch
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OrbisResearch