Anchor Pest Control, the Premier NJ Pest Control Company, Now Offers Preventative Yearly Service Plans
Old Bridge, NJ – Anchor Pest Control of New Jersey is offering yearly preventative bed bug control plans to help homeowners save money by preventing home infestations. Using safe and effective preventative chemical treatments, New Jersey’s leading pest control company can help homeowners avoid bed bug infestations before they even start. At a cost of less than 1/3 of a post-infestation treatment, the Anchor Pest Control yearly packages include multiple K-9 inspections and preventative chemical treatments.
Most bed bug problems occur in residential and multi-family locations. Because bed bugs infestations are not affected by cleanliness, they are not as easy to prevent as roaches, ants, and other pests. Consider these facts:
– One in five Americans has had a bed bug infestation or knows someone who has encountered bed bugs.
– Densely populated areas, like much of New Jersey, tend to have higher rates of infestation.
– Preventative treatments have been found to be nearly 100 percent effective in preventing bed bug infestations.
– These preventative services cost about 1/3 of the cost of eliminating an infestation.
– Homeowners save thousands in the repair and replacement costs of mattresses, linens, and just about everything else in their home by preventing an infestation, rather than trying to eliminate one after it has started.
– There is little to no time loss with a preventative program, whereas a full infestation can cost a homeowner days in a hotel and days lost from work.
Anchor Pest Control created their preventative maintenance program to help their customers avoid the hassle and stress of a bed bug infestation.
“We would rather prevent an infestation than to have one of our customers have to suffer with the pain, hassle, and frankly, fear of having a bed bug infestation. One mother who had an infestation recently cried to me about how terrible she felt. She would get her children up in the morning and see tiny blood stains on the sheets from the bugs biting her kids in the middle of the night. I don’t ever want to have that conversation again.” – Carmen Reino, Owner of Anchor Pest Control
Anchor Pest Control offers commercial and residential pest control services throughout New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania. Bed bugs, termites, rodents and other forms of pests have been handled for more than 25 years by this team of professionals. Their innovative Bug ID Service is just the latest tool they have brought to their customers to protect them from creatures of all shapes and sizes.
If you would like more information about Anchor’s bed bug prevention plans, please contact Carmen Reino at 800-585-1580 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Anchor Pest Control