Corporate Massage Therapy Benefits Workers and Increases Productivity
Throughout the nation, companies are experiencing the benefits associated with massage in the workplace!
Corporate seat massage has quickly become one of the most popular and requested benefits in the workplace today. The physical demands of hard at the computer and the high stress of the new industry have made work stress reduction necessary. This service reduces fatigue and stress for greater productivity and safety. Whether your enterprise uses it through a regular employee wellness or benefits package, or as part of a motivation program, this type of program can be an advantage to your human useful resource department and your company.
The Benefits of On-Site Massage
1 ) Elevated morale and productivity.
Once Fortune magazine featured the best 100 companies to work for in America, they emphasized corporate benefits similar to this type of remedy. These benefits were shown to empower staff and positively affect the success of the business. The Gallup poll summarized that “employee attitudes correlate firmly with higher profits. inch
Installment payments on your Relief of stress and fatigue.
On-site massage is an energizing massage, it relaxes the muscles and soothes the spirit. Staff surveyed by Time publication preferred massage over caffeine breaks!
3. It starts your head and increases alertness.
Massage clears thinking and releases the individual’s inborn creativity. “A 15 day massage increases alertness and performance, ” reports Doctor. Tiffany Fields in Lifestyle magazine’s eight page cover story on massage.
4. It increases mental capacity and sharpens the feelings.
The Miami Research Initiate of Florida reported that office personnel who were massaged completed a mathematics test more quickly and with fewer errors!
5. It frees the body, enhances emotional well-being and reduces the damaging results of stress.
It can help relieve backaches, severe headaches, muscle spasm and pain, reduce stress, and improve circulation.
How Corporate Rub Therapy Works
• Common on-site massage is performed in 10-20 minute sessions and is done through the product, aiming at the shoulders, neck, arms, and back.
• The specialist will bring a specially designed massage chair, leisure music and any other supplies needed.
• Visits are booked in progress. The company will usually supply a sign-up sheet and mail out a memo to the associates.
• Personnel may have an option of signing up for one session or two for an extended rub.
• It is beneficial to send an each week email to remind acquaintances with their massage meetings and if any availabilities are available.
What Repayment Methods Are Accepted?
The organization may pay 100%, break up the cost, or simply make this service available for the employees to pay themselves. Cash or checks may be used for payment and maybe credit cards or flexible spending accounts.
Tax and Insurance Benefits
• Massage can be a tax allowable medical expense.
• In some situations, an adaptable spending account can be used for massage.
• Large companies often offer incentives for employees to participate in exercise and wellness programs.
How to get Corporate Massage Remedy
Corporate massage remedy is a service typically provided by accredited massage therapists employed in dedicated massage remedy office buildings rather than by rub practitioners working in a spa environment. To find a provider of business massage therapy, contact accredited Winnipeg massage therapy remedy offices in your area or a professional massage remedy connection.