Category Archives: Food & Dining Press Release
Global Modified Starch Market Information- By Source, By Modification Process (Degradation, Acid, Oxidation) By Application (Bakery Products), By Nature, By Region
- By Application: bakery products, processed foods, beverages, animal feed, RTE meals
- By Modification Process: degradation, acid, oxidation, dextrinization, substitution
- By Source: grain (corn, wheat and rice), vegetables (cassava and potato), and others),
- By Nature: thickeners, fat replacer, emulsifier, stabilizer, binders
- By Region
The key players profiled in Modified Starch are as
- Cargill (U.S.)
- JP & SB International (Spain)
- Avebe (Netherlands)
- Everest Starch Pvt Ltd (India)
- Agrana Starke (Austria)
- Ladoga LLC (Russia)
- Shandong Fuyang Biotechnology Co. Ltd (China)
- Roquette (France)
The global food coating ingredients market is expected to increase from $2,645.6 million in 2014, and reach $3,698.6 million in 2020 with a CAGR of 5.8%. The up surging bakery and confectionery industries, increasing demand for convenience foods, growing consumer demand for food protection agents are some of the factors, driving the growth of the global food coating ingredients market. The consolidating industry of food coating ingredient is a key trend that can be seen in the global food coating ingredients market. The Asia-Pacific food coating ingredients market is expected to witness fastest growth, with a CAGR of 8.7% during 2015 – 2020. The higher economic growth and busy lifestyles are also driving the growth of the frozen food market, and consequently driving the upsurge in the global food coating ingredients market within the region. Due to the increasing health awareness, the demand for foods with organic ingredients has been propelling, which is providing growth opportunities for the global food coating ingredients market.
- In depth analysis of the market’s segments and sub-segments
- To estimate and forecast market size by type, mold, product type, application and region
- To analyses key driving forces which are influencing the market
- Region level market analysis and market estimation of North America, Europe, Asia, and rest of the world (ROW) and their countries
- Value chain analysis & supply chain analysis of the market
- Company profiling of major players in the market
- Competitive strategy analysis and mapping key stakeholders in the market
- Analysis of historical market trends and technologies along with current government regulatory requirements
Kidneys play a vital role in human’s body. They are responsible for removing toxins and waste from human’s blood. Because they filter the blood, they are themselves filled up with toxins and require regular detoxification. Kidney cleanse juice diet is good resort for ensuring good kidney health.
Water rich diet is known to flush out the toxins from the kidneys and maintain the health of the kidneys. Drinking plenty of juices and eating water rich foods like watermelon, cucumber, oranges etc. can lead to improved kidney health.
3 types of kidney cleanse juice remedies that will serve well in detoxification of kidneys are:
North-American Industrial Chocolate Market Trends, Business Growth, Industry Global Demand and Forecast from 2016-2021
Market Analysis of North-American Industrial Chocolate Market
In North-America the market for industrial chocolate has been increasing due to rise in disposable incomes and enhanced standards of living, improved versatile demand in food and beverages and other industrial applications. Hence, North industrial chocolate market is expected to reach US Million at the end of the forecasted period and is expected to grow from 2016 to 2022.
The market for industrial chocolate is segmented
- On The Basis Of By Types: the industrial chocolate is segmented dark, milk and white.
- In depth study of the market segments and sub-segments
- To estimate and forecast market size by type, source, processing, fatty acids content, application, and region
- To analyze the key driving forces influencing the market
- Region level market analysis and market projections for North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW) and their countries
- Value chain analysis & supply chain analysis
- Company profiling of major players in the market
- Competitive strategy analysis, mapping of key stakeholders in the market
- Analysis of historical market trends, and technologies, and current government regulatory requirements
Report On Detailed Market Analysis Of Dairy Alternatives Market Encompassing Its Macro and Micro-Markets
Synopsis of the Global Dairy Alternatives Market
Globally, the market for dairy alternatives has been increasing due to rising awareness of lactose intolerance, casein intolerance worldwide, trends in healthy alternative, people are turning vegan so as to oppose animal abuse and hence opting for dairy alternatives. Key drivers for the market are increase in awareness of dairy alternatives products and replacing dairy products with dairy alternatives as healthier option.
The market for dairy alternatives is segmented on the basis of by type, source, and application.
- Secondary data reveals that the energy drinks exports is projected to grow more than 5% annually post the year 2022
- The top 5 exporters of energy drinks are Switzerland, Thailand, U.S., South Korea and France
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1916
The key players profiled in Energy Drinks are as
- Red Bull (Austria),
- Rock Star Inc. (U.S.),
- Monster Beverage Corporation (U.S.),
- PepsiCo (U.S.),
- Coca-Cola (U.S.),
- National Beverage Corporation (U.S.),
- Arizona Beverage Company (U.S.),
- Cloud9 (India),
- Mountain Fuel Co (U.K.)
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group (U.S.)
Market Synopsis of Food Enzymes Market
The global food enzymes market has experienced a steady growth over the past few years. As per the analyses, it has been observed that the large pool of population has shown preference for processed and packaged food. Owing to this, the demand for food enzymes has grown. Along with this, the rise in the need of healthy food, rich diet and rising awareness have also resulted in the growth of global market for food enzymes.
Geographically, North America is the leading market in Global Food Enzymes Market followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific.