North America contributed the largest share in the global MRI system market in 2015, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.05% from 2016 to 2022
A new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, “MRI System Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2014–2022”, was valued at $4,981 million in 2015, and is expected to reach $6,493 million by 2022, registering a CAGR of 3.81% from 2016 to 2022. Closed surgery segment is expected to hold the largest market share during the analysis period.
Sample Pdf: https://goo.gl/NkkLS9
The rise in diseases such as brain tumors, breast cancers, prostate cancers, scoliosis, and sclerosis enhances the demand for MRI, which majorly drive the MRI market. However, development in technology such as superconducting (SC) magnets, open architecture, high-field MRI, and software applications are the other drivers of this market.
However, decline in restitution rates for MRI procedures and scarcity of helium gas deposits obstructing the growth of this market, which restraints the market growth. The novel MRI systems are expected to detect the early molecular and cellular changes in Alzheimer disease and for other diseases, will provide scope in the market.
Key findings of the study
- In 2015, close MRI dominated the MRI system market. It is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.16% during the forecast period.
- LAMEA is expected grow at the fastest CAGR of 7.39%.
- North America contributed the largest share in the global MRI system market in 2015, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.05% from 2016 to 2022.
- High field segment by type held the largest market share in 2015, accounted for $2,161 million.
- By type, high field segment for MRI system market is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 4.19% during the analysis period.
- In Europe, low field segment is expected to grow at the CAGR of 3.52% during the forecast period.
MRI systems market in the Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow during the forecast period due to the large population base and healthcare reforms in this region.
The key players in the MRI system market have focused to expand their business operations in the emerging economies by adopting strategies, such as new product launch and geographical expansion.
The major market players profiled in the report include GE Healthcare, Hitachi Medical Corporation, Phillips Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, and Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation.
Summary of the Home Entertainment Devices Market Report can be accessed on the website at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/magnetic-resonance-imaging-mri-systems-market